Thursday, April 5, 2012

Baby!

Once again, my friend Jeni and her photography came in handy when we wanted to make this cute announcment. I saw the idea on Pinterest, and had to have it :) I love the shoes the kids chose to wear- they represent their personalities so well! So yes, we are having another baby! #3...maybe we're a little crazy, but we're pretty excited too! I'm due September 3rd, and we find out on April 17th if it's a boy or a girl- assuming baby cooperates as well as the other two did!

This pregnancy has been VERY different so far. I was pretty sick the whole first trimester with Liam, and if you remember, London tried to kill me during the first trimester with her. I felt like I had a terrible stomach virus for 7 weeks straight. This pregnancy has been much more "normal". At least it's safe to say, the first trimester was normal. I had days where I was tired and had to fight off the nausea, but I never threw up, and it was so much more pleasant! The kids are excited, Liam says it's a boy, because he wants a brother, and London told me to let the baby out to walk on a recent zoo trip. My favorite was Liam's reaction when we told him there was a baby in my belly. He looked up at me with VERY wide eyes and said "You ATE a baby!".



My blue eyed boy and his favorite Mr. Bear.
Silly Girl!

No comments: