Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Big Girl Bed!



London has been in her new "Big Girl Bed" for about a week now.  She's done great!  The first two nights, she didn't get up at all, and the third night (which was Liam's worst night too- what is it with that 3rd night??), she only got up twice.  Hasn't been up since.  Every night when we leave her room, she says "Don't get up!" as a reminder to herself.  So far, it's working.

I built her bed myself- well, Josh cut the wood in advance with plans to built it himself, but then he was on call, and then he was sick, so I just did it.  Then I painted it too.  I will post a photo when the entire project is complete- the entire project consists of her bed, Liam's bed (which is now complete as well!- I also built that one and cut some of the wood for that one myself too!), and a corner unit that will separate them- Josh and I will hopefully get that part done in the next week or so! 

No comments: